FIRST IMPRESSIONS COUNT. A buyer knows within the first 10 seconds of seeing a house if they like it or not. 98% of buyers shop online for their home. If your online pictures don't showcase the house, the buyers will most likely not go see it. Buyers value staged homes because they feel more expensive, have great space layouts and no clutter.
MOST STAGED HOMES SELL MUCH FASTER AND GET MORE THAN ASKING...staged homes typically sell in just under 16 days and for more than asking price. Staging is an investment and the proof is in the numbers. If a seller spends $3K on staging, they can ask for at least $10K more than if it's not staged. A RE study tracked over 2500 homes in eight major U.S. cities and found that homes stayed on the market for an average of 31 days but staged homes sold in just under 14 days and for 6.3% more than asking price. According to the National Association of Realtors, the best return on a homeowner's investment for staging is when between 1% and 3% of the home's asking price is spent on staging, which typically gets a return of 8% to 10%.
BUYERS LACK IMAGINATION. Buyers only know what they see (empty house, cluttered house or staged house) – show them the full potential by staging. That is why staging works.
INVEST SO LITTLE UPFRONT INSTEAD OF DROPPING THE PRICE BY TENS OF THOUSANDS OF DOLLARS LATER. If your home is competitively priced but doesn't look better than other homes in the area, you will most likely have to drop the price, have more carrying costs and end up getting low-ball offers. Invest upfront, reduce your carrying costs and reduce the chances of having to lower the price.
- Furniture Lease- We do a property walk through to list what needs staged. We lease out furnishings and accessories for a 2 month minimum. We create focal points on the homes great features and downplay the negatives. We can do home improvements or refer contractors.
- Contact us for an exact quote, every house is different .
Typically starting from $1250/month
- When you don't have the time or necessary DIY skills use this option.
- You approve the plan and budget and we take care of the rest.
-Whether you need painting, wall paper removal, packing up and de-cluttering... we do it all.
- We can do home improvements or refer contractors.
Every house is different! Contact us for a quote.
(3D staging info and pricing below)
Our staging sells the dream that buyers aspire when they first walk into your home for sale. Monica Jones Designs creates an inviting lifestyle that most potential buyers see themselves living in. We help Real Estate Agents, Investors and Home Owners make the most out of their investments and properties. We'll stage to sell fast and for top dollar. We offer consultations, partial staging to full service staging (including home repairs). If your vacant home doesn't sell within 60 days, we'll revisit the property and see how we can further help sell it. In addition to that, we'll leave the furniture at 50% off until it sells (without other discounts and for vacant properties only).
**Our minimum rental is 2 months. Each home is different and a walk through is done before giving a quote.
Improving your life with our design
- Walkthrough- 2 hour room by room property walkthrough with valuable feedback about how to best showcase the homes potential (furniture layout, paint color, DIY projects, etc…)
- Furniture layout- We provide suggestions on furniture layout to maximize square footage, create better traffic flow and more open space. We suggest focal points that highlight the homes great features.
- DIY projects- We suggest DIY projects that drive up the value of the home. We also refer contractors.
$195 for up to a 2 hour consultation
$65/hour for additional hours
$275 with a written recap
VACANT HOME STAGING
FURNITURE LEASE PRICING
Our new structure is a one time fee of $500.00 and a 2 month minimum on the options below.
(Example: Option --> $500 one time fee (Delivery, set up and haul away) + $1,250 first month+$1,250 second month= $3,000.00
Option 'A' ($1250.00/monthly for roughly 120 to 175 pieces) includes:
- Main Living Room (Sofas, side chairs, rug, coffee table, plant, art, window treatments, entry table/mirror, 2 side tables with lamps, accessories, etc...)
- Main Dining Room (4 seat dining table with chairs, place settings, flowers, art, window treatments, console or bar area, accessories, etc...)
- Kitchen (Towels, jars, accessories, plants, roman shades if needed, candy jar, 2 bar stools)
- All Bathrooms (Towels, accessories, plants, art)
- Master bedroom (Queen Bed (frame, headboard, 14 piece linens), nightstands, lamps, side table/chair or ottoman/mirror,
accessories, rug, plant, art, window treatments, etc...)
Option 'B' ($1650.00/monthly) includes All of option 'A' (above) plus 2 options below:
- One addition bedroom (Queen bed (frame, headboard, 12 piece linens), 2 nightstand, 2 lamp, art, curtains, accessories.)
- Office (desk, office chairs, client chairs, bookshelves, accessories, art, rug)
- Outdoor area (resin wicker outdoor set with cushions. lamp/accessories, toss pillows and plant)
- Additional bedroom/office- $200.00/monthly
- Full bed (frame, headboard, 12 piece linens), 2 nightstand, 2 lamp, art, curtains, accessories
- Office desk, office chair, 1 client chair, bookshelf, accessories, rug)
- Outdoor area- $200.00/monthly (4 piece resin wicker outdoor set with 4 seat cushions. lamp/accessories, 4 toss pillows and plant)
- Additional family room, eating area, etc.... depends on area and furniture.... Contact us.
- High end furniture... depends on the square feet, number of pieces and furniture.. Contact us.
PARTIAL DIY HOME STAGING
- Consultation- (All items listed under ‘Consultation’)
- Written recap -We will create a customized list that will maximize your budget on things that will make an impact and have a great return on investment.
- Hands on Decluttering/Packing- We help de-clutter and pack up most unnecessary items in the house, so it appeals to most buyers. We bring a set of packing supplies.
- Final walk through for MLS pictures- We come back to make final adjustments for pictures and get the house 'open house' ready. We can also refer an amazing photographer.
$700 for up to 8 hours
$65/hour for additional hours
FULL SERVICE HOME STAGING
3D VIRTUAL STAGING (5 picture minimum)
On average, there is a 30% increase in web traffic to a listing page as a result of having a virtually staged photo as a feature photo, versus a vacant photo. Another huge plus is that there is a large percentage increase in open house traffic after vacant pictures are replaced with staged ones.
BUYERS LACK IMAGINATION WHEN LOOKING AT EMPTY HOUSES. Our 3D staging sells the dream that buyers aspire when they first look at pictures or marketing materials of your house. For the potential buyers who lack imagination while walking through an Open House, we also offer blown up pictures to display on easels in any room at an additional cost.... they will have a vision when walking into a vacant space.
WHY CHOOSE US OVER ANOTHER VIRTUAL STAGING COMPANY? QUALITY AND PROFESSIONAL DESIGN OPTIONS. As a full service design company we are used to creating these amazing 3D rendering that our potential clients dream of. We'll take pictures of your vacant home, use our professional Interior Design talents and create a beautiful virtually staged home. We use our Interior Design programs like Adobe Photoshop, V-Ray rendering tools, 3D Max modeling, 3D Sketchup and virtual staging programs to complete each picture. Each picture is roughly $100.00 with a 5 picture minimum.
IT SAVES YOU TIME AND MONEY. 3D staging costs about 1/10 of physically staging a home. Virtual staging is not a way to replace traditional home staging services but a more economical marketing tool for agents and sellers to be able to show buyers the potential of a home, digitally. While the buyer will not get the full staged experience with virtual staging when they are at the showing, they are at least already equipped with what it could look like.
EVEN IN OCCUPIED HOMES IT CAN BE USED. We virtually remove the furniture from a room and then show it vacant or virtually insert furniture into the space. This is for homes that need TLC or for houses that are priced to flip. An investor will take one look at the possibilities and be sold.
BE SURE TO BE TRANSPARENT WITH POTENTIAL BUYERS.
One important note with this marketing tool is full transparency. We strongly suggest to make sure that each virtually staged image is labeled as such on the photo, and the next photo in the queue of images is the empty room. So the consumer sees both. Please keep in mind that virtual staging is not a way to replace traditional home staging services but a more economical marketing tool for agents and sellers to be able to show buyers the potential of a home, digitally. While the buyer will not get the full staged experience with virtual staging when they are at the showing, they are at least already equipped with what it could look like.
You send us the homes address, listing price, preliminary pictures of the rooms you have in mind for staging. We send out a quote. If it is a 'go', we invoice 50% upfront and 50% when complete. Based on our Interior Design experience we will choose the proper decor and furniture- based on the price of the home, style of the home and even based on location of the home (beach, etc..). We send you already grouped decor options to choose from for each room. We can even virtually remove the furniture from a room and then show it vacant or virtually insert furniture into the space.
Copyright 2013. MONICA JONES DESIGNS. All rights reserved.